WELCOME

Hi, I am Princess Rose and my blog is going to be all about me and my books. So A.K.A I am doing lots of book reviews. Remember I am female ...

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (#1 In Harry Potter series)

Hi I know Ive done 3 reviews in 1 day but I want to so here I am again and I'm reviewing Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone! Now this post maybe a little biased since I FREAKING LOVE HARRY POTTER. This is the book that started me on the path to being the great reader I am today! The book is about a orphan boy who finds out he is a WIZARD! I can't tell you much more otherwise I will spoil the WHOLE Book!  10/10 on this book so definitely read it if your a fan off magic, adventure and a touch of romance. This is Princess Signing off

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone(#1)
??? (#2)
???(#3)
???(#4)
???(#5)
???(#6)
???(#7)

By J.K. Rowling

No comments:

Post a Comment