WELCOME

Hi, I am Princess Rose and my blog is going to be all about me and my books. So A.K.A I am doing lots of book reviews. Remember I am female ...

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Insurgent

Hello I am BACK, and I have already finished Insurgent, the 2nd book in the divergent series and I know I know I just posted that review a few hours ago but really I had finished that book a little over a week ago and was on the last chapter of Insurgent. So.... I liked this book but not nearly as much as I liked Divergent and while I will still finish the series I only give this book a 5/10. It's twists and turns were way more predictable but it did develop the characters well. I would still suggest this book but It is defiantly not my favorite out of it and its 1st book. Please suggest what book I should read and review next! This is Princess signing off!


Divergent (#1)
Insurgent (#2)
??? (#3)

By Veronica Roth
The Divergent series

No comments:

Post a Comment