WELCOME

Hi, I am Princess Rose and my blog is going to be all about me and my books. So A.K.A I am doing lots of book reviews. Remember I am female ...

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Reborn

So I have not done a review on the first series but I liked the second series much better than the first series. The first book is Reborn. While the story is pretty cool can we talk about Della for a second. Della in the first series is a friend to the main character. Now It is her turn to tell the story. She is a badass vampire and I love her. I lover her attitude. I love how she develops in this story. I would suggest this book to readers who like supernatrals and badass main characters with a lot of romance.  Princess Signing off! Check out my friend Miss Random over on her website... Mythology, Supernaturals, and more random.


Reborn (#1)
???(#2)
???(#3)
C.C Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment