WELCOME

Hi, I am Princess Rose and my blog is going to be all about me and my books. So A.K.A I am doing lots of book reviews. Remember I am female ...

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix

This is the 5th book in the Harry Potter series and Voldemort has risen. Harry has to deal with doubters, the ministry, Voldemort, and Dolores Umbridge (A.K.A The real evil in this book :D). Now to the actual review. I love this story and its probably my favorite book in the series. I love the DA and think that its a awesome addition to the book. I hate Dolores Umbridge (yes that is a good thing) and overall think that it was a cool book. I don't know what there is to complain about it. It was super good! Sorry this was short but I'm posting another review in a few minutes. So BYE! Princess signing off!


Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone(#1)
??? (#2)
???(#3)
???(#4)
Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix(#5)
???(#6)
???(#7)

By J.K. Rowling

No comments:

Post a Comment