WELCOME

Hi, I am Princess Rose and my blog is going to be all about me and my books. So A.K.A I am doing lots of book reviews. Remember I am female ...

Sunday, July 9, 2017

The Witch Hunter

Elizabeth is one of the kings best witch hunters who is devoted to hunting witches and dealing out justice...until she is accused of being a witch herself. Waiting to be hung or burned until Nicholas , the most wanted wizard in the world, makes a deal with her. He will save her life if she saves him from a deadly curse brought upon him. She is soon thrust into a world of witch, ghosts, pirates and one very handsome healer. She must re-define her enemies and her friends in this amazing book.

  In The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker you are lost in Elizabeth's world. I love the way she develops Elizabeth but thinks that Ms.Boecker could've developed some of her other characters. I like how the plot moves but it could've had some more plot twists if you ask me. 4/5 Star rating and I would recommend it to romance and fantasy lovers. This is Princess Signing off!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks. I hadn't heard of this book yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like an interesting book. Thanks for telling me about it.

    ReplyDelete